SUPPORT > FileMan
Return to Support
FileMan is a Web-based File Manager that allows a user
to completely manage a website without the need for FTP or Shell access. You
can perform tasks such as:
- Create new files using a WYSIWYG html editor (like Dreamweaver or FrontPage)!
- Edit existing files
- Upload one or multiple files and handles ascii/binary transfers
- Search for files based on file names, or full text searches
- Multi file search and replace
- Archive management - create, view, extract .tar files as well as .tar.gz
- and much, much, more
We have created an easy to use Tutorial on this program so that you can get
the most out of it.
(information in this tutorial can also be found at the author's Web site -
View the Tutorial
TOLL FREE: 866-566-HOST (4678)
ProHosting has hosted over 2,123,693 web sites since 1996!