How to configure
K-9 Email Client on your Droid (Motorola) to get your E-mail
1. Open K-9 Email Client (below is most current version as of
2/24/2011) -- if you already have an account setup, you will see your
currently selected mail box.
2. Select Menu, then More
3. Select Accounts
4. Your accounts are listed
5. Select Menu and choose Add Account
6/7. Enter your email address ([user]@[domain]) and password. Select
8. Choose POP3 as account type
9. K-9 parses the email address and popluates the username
and POP3 server server fields. Edit the username to include
10. Select Security Type SSL (if available). The port 995 will
automatically populate. Click next. It will check the connection.
11. If successful, you will now get the Outgoing server settings page.
Click next, and your account should be setup.
TOLL FREE: 866-566-HOST (4678)
ProHosting has hosted over [an error occurred while processing this directive] web sites since 1996!